Do you know that over 170,000 WordPress blogs and websites were hacked last year?
And the statistics show us
- 41% were hacked via their hosting provider.
- 29% were hacked via a vulnerability in the WordPress theme they were using.
- 22% were hacked via a vulnerability in a plugin that was installed on WordPress.
- 8% were hacked because was they were using a weak password.
And the numbers never stop to increase, if you own a WordPress site today and have never got hacked, I guess you have been lucky.
Because hackers just love WordPress sites.
If you ask me Why? Because it’s super simple to hack, within a few lines of a code, they can see a vulnerability on your site and get everything from you.
I thought to myself, this can’t happen to me one more time, all the time it took to build up my business can’t be destroyed by one person, it’s bad as shit.
So I created a new and complete solution that today takes care of my websites, so I don’t need thinking “Someday I will lose this site?’’ Ever again.
WP Secure it’s a WordPress plugin that will:
- Secure your WordPress site with only a few clicks of the mouse.
- Hide all the signals that you own a WordPress site.
- In a click, secure all your folders, uploads, themes, plugins and avoid theft.
- Avoid hackers and keep your site safe today.